Friday, August 25, 2006

Day 258

This photo is actually from Day 244, when I loaded up Thor to go to the Shoot the Hooch hash. There was 900-1000 pounds of beer in my truck, and that does not include the kegs. This was river beer, and it contributed to a stellar weekend. There's a reason I'm showing this picture on Day 258...



It's because (gasp!) there was beer remaining. And it's in my foyer. I have to admit, there was only extra beer because the better half of the Drunken Scientist Committee made sure she had more than enough beer for the river.



Oh, and also... we had leftover chicken dinner from the Shoot the Hooch hash to add to the mix.



This is an important addition to the mix, because this is the first time we're adding full food chunks instead of blending everything first.



Crap. I can't find my panty hose. So I don't have a bug covering for now.



I'll just put the lid back on until I can find an adequate bug shield.