Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Day 255

So I finally got the celery salt up off the ground. And while I was adding spices, I decided to see whether I had anything in my collection that I never use. Black sesame seeds sound like a great addition.



The mix has been sitting outside, covered, for quite some time. No new mold. Just a large skank and a nice crust on the inside of the jar. What's up with the "No Drama" shirt, you ask? That is lost property from the Shoot the Hooch hash. Like any sensitive hasher would, I posted it as lost, and we found the owner. I Da Ho and House of Boobs get the credit for sleuthing. It's Colonel Brokeback's shirt from Peach Fuzz (Augusta). Before I mail it off, I thought I'd use it in a pose. Wow, I really want to cover the shirt in bib mix before I seal it in the envelope. One last note: Yes, that's Rhino in the background watching over things. Grrrr.



I have to do something about this liquid separation.



The salt and seeds are added.