Saturday, July 08, 2006

Drama

DECEMBER '06 UPDATE: DO NOT TAKE THIS POST SERIOUSLY. IT WAS A FAKE BURNING MEANT TO CAUSE CREATE WHAT TRASH DOES BEST... DRAMA.

In the last post, I described the bibbing at NC/SC on 25 June.



That night, we held the NC/SC Shooting Star Hash.



It was during the hash that a Trasher hit another hasher in the face, and he got a pretty bad injury.



I consider both of them friends.



I'm not naming them because I don't see a point in doing it.



Despite the resulting drama, the Trasher is on CTrH3 website as a hare tomorrow, 9 July.



A lot has been said on the Trash Board about the incident, and about whether or not the Trasher should be kicked out of the hash.



Some people cheered for one "side" or the other.



Other people decided to write commentaries, and a majority of them had good points.



What does a disorganized group do when something like this happens?



I sure don't know.



And I sure don't feel the need to add another voice to the chorus.



But for some reason, I feel the need to do something.



But what?



This is where I'm hitting a mental wall.



Oh well, I'll think of something.



On Out