Thursday, April 20, 2006

Day 131

Half and Half smell test: GAG

It was about time I paid attention to the "other" container. Nothing much was happening to it, so I decided to take the nasty half and half I had purchased for our Black Sheep Campout last month and pour it in. The top photo is of me pouring in the last of the really skanky stuff. The bottom photo is what the container looked like with everything in it.
This entry is dedicated to Josh, who is the Fraternity President who has graciously allowed the Trash to torture one of his pledges. Hey Josh: half and half is one of the tamest products in the mix. Check out the other pictures and the ingredients page for a better overview. Don't tell Glen about any of this until you talk to me or Sextion 8. We have interesting ways of explaining to pledges what the bib mix is all about.
Thank you sir,
Mister Lost & Fucked