Wednesday, April 26, 2006

LaTuFu's Donation

The box, my bad-ass box cutter and my lubricant.
Full story: later.
Smell test: beer.


Shot: gone
Beer: gulp
Box: open


Beer: another gulp
Box: damp
Bubble wrap: messy


The ice pack and messy container.
I love beer.


Container is free from bubble wrap.
More beer is free from the bottle.


Container is still full.
Beer is empty.


Yeast is poured into new bottle.
More bourbon is poured into shot glass.


LaTuFu's mess is temporarily outside with:
1. Containers
2. Ear Shot's cardboard box
3. A lot of Georgia pollen


The second shot of bourbon is now gone.
The shot glass and the beer bottle now contain water.
The water will mix with the yeast soon.
The molasses will mix with the yeast soon.
Things will then happen which will require an update.
Did I mention I just pounded three drinks?
Hey, LaTuFu... I no longer hate you.